Monday, February 15, 2010

my new fur vest and I can hear you laughing already deb

I bought this cool faux snow leopard vest at the HyVee gift shop today. It had been 60 bucks and was on sale for 16. What a deal. When I walked into the house wearing it, the men couldn't quit laughing. Regis had to hunt up this picture of Sonny and Cher right away. I get no respect.

4 comments:

mom said...

tee hee. it looks like something i would like. nice and warm. mom

annie said...

It looks especially good in front of your valentine tree :)

annie said...

It looks especially good in front of your valentine tree :)

annie again said...

The double posting of my comment means I'm serious about the tree and vest thing.

to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself

I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...