officially spring

It's officially spring when you have a glass of wine on the patio. I came home Thursday and Regis had set up the table and chairs and chilled a bottle of wine. Here I am...first sip of the season. It was a gorgeous day but not as warm as they (whoever they are) predicted. Yesterday was even better but we were out and about instead of sitting on the patio. They (again) say rain for today and the weekend will be cooler. The flowers will appreciate that.

I made some last minute changes to my Easter menu. No matter how many kids beg for it, I can't bring myself to make a salad that calls for Mountain Dew. Tiffany said it looks like phlegm which also didn't help my feelings for it. So, now we're making Paula Deen's cranberry and pineapple salad. Also subbed green beans with bacon for asparagus. I think that will go over better.

On my way to the Pulse to work out. Then to the grocery store and Target although I can't remember what I wanted to go to Target for anymore.

More later, no doubt.

Comments

Jill said…
A toast to the first real sign of spring!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff