how did it get to be Monday so fast?

Hey, it's Bob Dylan's birthday today. They're having an All-Bob day on Shufflefunction...and they're waxing poetic about the Legendary Stardust Cowboy concert Friday night. They say it's a show that will go down in history. Maybe.

We had a nice weekend, a good mix of busy and lazy, but I swear those two days go by a lot faster than than two days during the week.

Saturday night we went downtown to hear a band that we'd been wanting to hear. Oh, man. We're either too old to appreciate that kind of music or they're just plain bad and trying to cover it up by being loud. We had to leave to find a quiet place where we could cower in the dark with our hands over our ears.

Last night we went down to Patrick's to put the finishing touches on a bus tour we're planning to the local vineyards. It sounds like it's going to be a fun day.

So far, we have no plans for the holiday weekend coming up. I told Regis I would take it easy as I'm usually the social director. He likes a little down time but he's a good sport about going wherever I want to go.

Going to the Pulse. Be back later...

My shoulders have recovered pretty well so I can do some work on them again. It's almost the one-year anniversary of my membership at the Pulse. It's been quite a ride, this getting healthier and stronger.

I know I say this a lot, but I could really use another day without work. My garden is suffering. I need to take care of some weeds, get some more mulch down, plant some things in pots, and get some tomatoes. Dang. It seems like this happens every year...I don't want to garden when it's cold and then all of a sudden it's hot.

Happy birthday to my friend Jill on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff