luverne and a happy graduate


Here is a picture of my sister-in-law, Helen, and her daughters Rachel and Amanda. Rachel is the happy high school graduate. They had a nice party at the coffee shop downtown in Luverne. Mom was there and it was fun to see her. Regis and I left St. Peter about noon and got back to St. Peter at 7 so it was a lot of butt time in the car. I love the landscape down by Luverne...that's real prairie. As my grandma always said, "It's a good thing to see from horizon to horizon". I think she meant that nobody can sneak up on you in a place like that.

I planned to sleep in this morning since I don't have to go anywhere but I woke up at 4:00 like I always do. Damn. I might try to go back to sleep. Maybe I feel a nap coming on today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff