that steak...oh my and god bless the cow with the big brown eyes

We grilled two big steaks last night with a Penzey's spice rub called English Prime Rib Rub. OMG. Delicious. I can only eat a small amount of beef so I shared the steak Regis ate, then stowed mine in the refrigerator. He had it tonight. We were moved to call the cow man and report on the quality of the steaks. Prime. Wonderful. Delicious.

Today was day #3 of my half marathon training. Oh my. I dragged my feet. I had to do 5 intervals of 1/4 mile sprints...9 mph and 10:30 mph. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I was sweating like crazy when I was done. I didn't want to do it but I can't quit now. I made it. Tomorrow I have to run three miles and Kris is going to meet me at the Pulse at 5:00 to run to the Catholic Church and back. No significance to that. Sunday is my big day... a 5 mile run. Holy crap.

I'm going to have two kids and a husband out in the driveway doing a man project...checking out the interior or a door for a stuck window. Why do men enjoy this so much? I can see already that this will involve a 12 pack, a couple of lawn chairs, and maybe a pizza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff