Saturday, October 30, 2010
great time at the fun run
Regis was at Tom and Betty's taking pictures this morning. I like this one because he says it looks like I think I'm Jay Leno or something. Workin' the crowd. I spent a lot of time in the run this morning talking to people I know (Jill and Larry), hugging friends (Edna), looking at babies (Ethan and Owen) and waving my arms around. And apparently pointing at people. It was a hoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...

1 comment:
Thanks for putting us on your entertainment schedule!
Post a Comment