For anyone who didn't get our excited phone call after the "informal interview" this afternoon....Regis got the job! Details to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...

2 comments:
Congratulations, favorite son-in law.
I am very happy for you. I hope you enjoy your new job. Your favorite mother-in-law. Shirley. I will take your out for dinner when you come to Canby.
C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S
Post a Comment