we got res

After unloading our cable tv which we do from time to time in irritation, our kids have been teasing us about being NO RES, as opposed to high-res. Ha. Very funny. We got res, just not as it pertains to television.

We watched Pixar Short Films Vol. 1 tonight. What a hoot. Amazing to think about how different this is from the animation of my youth. It's really a different art form. Regis says it's done with computer source code and I have no flippin' clue what that is.

Regis is trying to put an RSS feed on a blog. I managed to do it on my blog and I know it means that people who are regular readers can get notified that you have posted. Beyond that, I have no flippin' clue. I tried to help him but really, it was some sort of cosmic miracle that I managed to do it so I'm useless.

I looked at a funny website last night. First I wrote that it was the absolute funniest website but I think that would be like calling it awesome so I erased that and wrote that it was just funny. It's Damn You Auto Correct. If you are bothered by profanity, don't bother to check it out. If you text and get a kick out of the mistakes your predictive speller makes, then you might find it funny. I laughed until I cried.

I've developed an invisible shield of invincibility for bullshit. It's been very good at helping me maintain a cheerful demeanor throughout the day.


The temperature in the morning is supposed to be about 15 below with a wind chill of 25-35 below. It's almost gotten boring. Really? I could die or freeze my face off if I'm outside with exposed skin for ten minutes?

A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds
will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in
frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken.
If you must venture outdoors... make sure you wear a hat and
gloves.
No shit?

I ordered this book today: How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor by Ernie Zelinski.




Pay no attention to the click to look inside the book. it doesn't work here. It looks like exactly what I want to do.


See you tomorrow, friends. Stay warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff