celebrating

We had a little party last night to celebrate the 78th anniversary of the repeal of prohibition. I didn't really get in the swing of it until Friday when I ordered a costume. Yesterday, Regis printed a bunch of posters, we found some slang from the 1930s  (You shred it, wheat!), and I dragged out some doilies and depression glass. Good thing we got in gear because our friends came in great outfits!





Here's a slide show of the whole shebang, if you're interested.



I ordered some prints and it's too much trouble to weed out the photos I didn't want to print so you get it all. We had a great time!

Regis made ribs but didn't make them on the grill. It was just too chilly to stand outside all afternoon watching ribs cook. There were no complaints about the oven version!

I better get to the pile of dirty dishes. Stay warm and dry today, friends. 

Comments

mom said…
Looks like a fun party. Who is Jim Bob in the photo with the ladies?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff