on the patio

I picked Ella up after school yesterday so she could come over and help decorate for Easter. This is not a big decorating holiday so she was a little disappointed but we had fun. We went to Patrick's for a Cha Cha basket with fries and a pink lemonade. After dinner, we came back and had our first patio sit of the season. It was a beautiful evening.

Regis has pictures of us on the patio but for some reason we can't get them off his phone. Sometimes technology sucks.




Today is Peter's 24th birthday. I love this picture of him.


I guess I will have to go to work again today. More later...

Regis beat me into the shower so I have to sit here a while longer. What a hardship.

The daffodils in the garden are starting to bloom. Ah, a hopeful sign of spring. I just read Paul Douglas on weather and he says the chances of big snow in the forecast have come way down. That's a relief.

On to Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff