saturday on the run

I've been awake since 6, shopping my favorite world-wide marketplace, Etsy. I have been, of course, on a mission for coffee-related things for my new career. This is my latest purchase.


I wonder how this will look with the Spellbound heels.

I registered for a race today but it looks like the weather is a little risky. The forecast is for 80% chance of thunderstorms. I'm not running in Sibley Park under those big trees in pouring rain and lightening.

Regis and I are planning a trip to LeSueur today for a stop at the Cheese Shop (I can never remember its real name.) and the coffee shop over there. Just checkin' it out.


I am resisting the urge to start buying coffee books until after Monday. I'm going down to River Rock at 4 o'clock to meet the staff and so Tamika can give some direction on resources. I have a lot to learn but instead of just going blindly into the vast morass, I'll wait for guidance.


This morning, we're engaging in the devilish game of making fun of the royal wedding hats. The Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie should find the person who made their hats and make him suffer. They look like they walked off the set of a Tim Burton movie.


Last post of April. Tomorrow is May Day and therefore, May Basket Day. I have some candy for May baskets ... jelly mint leaves, gum drops, and circus peanuts. Nothing else will do.

Off to run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff