aprons on a summer evening












Ironic that we modeled all these great cooking aprons, then went to Patrick's for dinner. Ah, well.

I went to work out this morning after almost a week off...slothful, I am. I am drinking a cup of coffee and then have to get to my new job by 7:30! I'm so excited. I haven't had a new job in more than 30 years. Ha! Old dog...

Storms today so I will be lingering by the cooler in the basement a lot. I'll have to explain about my fear of storms.

I'll write when I get home!

Comments

Aprons and More said…
CUTE!! Love the flag one! Thanks for sharing!
Jill said…
If you don't wear one of these every day to work at RR, the rest of the staff and the customers will be missing something fun!

Regis looks good in stars.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff