the coffee shop is a challenge for an old headed person

All I can manage today after my nap and a glass of wine:
https://www.facebook.com/riverrockcoffee

I love this job but it is hard work. I went to work today at 7 o'clock this morning and didn't even have time to look at the clock until 1:00. Where the hell did the day go?

I came home and took a nap, the first successful nap in months and months.

Regis and I sat on the patio for a while then came in to listen to the Reverend Raven. It's going to rain.

In case you missed this story:


Regis had these beautiful red roses delivered to me at River Rock yesterday. Mary, of Mary's flowers, walked in the front door with the flowers in one hand and burst into a rendition of "You are so beautiful to me..." and everyone clapped and cheered. It was the sweetest moment. Mary, what a hoot. And my husband is the best thing ever. What a sweet, sweet man.

Last week, I was overwhelmed the first part of the week and then on Thursday, the clouds parted and I thought, "Yes, I can do this job". Maybe the same thing will happen tomorrow.

Comments

Jill said…
Beautiful flowers and a proud and patriotic rooster to protect them!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff