monday and a crappy night of sleeping

We had a busy day yesterday. Regis mowed the lawn while I pulled two huge bags of weeds. My garden gets a little over-grown this tie of year and I like to cull the herd so the things I really like don't get buried.

After a shower and a tiny nap, I went to the coop to pick up some essentials and of course, some non-essentials. Tiffany and Elliot were coming for dinner so I bought him some mac and cheese, a little fruit bar for dessert, and some tabouli salad for myself.

We cooked strip steaks and chicken on the grill for dinner. We had wings at the Fishtale Grill that were seasoned with Old Bay seasoning. I found a recipe and we sprinkled it on liberally. Very tasty. We also had grilled peppers, onions, mushrooms, and chipotle aeoli.

Elliot likes to walk around the block so off we went. By the time we got home, we were wringing wet and not because of our rapid pace. Just too hot.

I went to bed at my usual hour and fell right to sleep. I woke up some time later and thought it must be close to morning. Nope...10:15. That's how the rest of the night went. Torture. I felt like the guy on the right.


Monday is a big day at the coffee shop. Lots to do and a meeting at the end. I better pace myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff