starting my new job today!


I start my new job, for real, today. Not the training part, the real working part where I figure out the math and money myself. Uh oh. Ha!

I'm very excited. I have a new bag with a coffee theme, I am planning what to wear and what to take for lunch. It's like going to my first day of school!

Regis and I went out for a celebratory glass of wine at Patrick's, then came home to cook steaks on the grill. The weather was a bit oppressive but it's summer and we don't want to sit in the house all the time. The steaks were delicious.

So, here we go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You had perks and status? What district did you work for!
Jill said…
I can think of a LOT of people who could be "Anonymous"!

Congrats on your first day on the new job, Teresa!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff