Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...











2 comments:
Thanks for posting. They are all beautiful. I would love to have some cardinals stop to see me, but I do like the fake ones also. I had people for dinner last night; my house was pretty and thought it a good time. Next week I will entertain again. Love, Mom
Chirp chirp chirp.
Post a Comment