ho ho ho


I must say, everyone is willing to appease me at Christmas time by wearing silly hats. Thanks, Bob.


Gus didn't want to actually be in the picture, he just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.


Alex agreed to wear the hat after the group photo was done. Aren't they cute?

Working on the Christmas Eve menu. I don't feel quite the pressure to come up with a menu for this holiday like I do for Thanksgiving. We're making chicken wings and ribs and will supplement with offerings from the kids. Cowboy beans? Wild rice soup? Tiffany has requested Emerill's Twice Baked Potato Casserole so I can do that.

Ella is coming to do some cooking next week. Not sure yet what we'll make but it can't have dairy or eggs. Hmmm...vegan. Here's a recipe for gingerbread cookies. Do I have the gumption for this project?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff