snow, new books, and leopard print chair

Regis and I went to the Pulse this morning. I thought about packing a snack but didn't and should have. I was tired and hungry by the time I got home.

I'm sitting in my new leopard print chair as I write this. The snow is coming gently down. It's beautiful outside.
It was nice to move around on dry ground the last few weeks but really what is winter without snow? Three months of brown cold.

I'm reading three books: Stone Arabia, Folks, This Ain't Normal, and Alice Waters and Chez Panisse. They are all very good but I love Stone Arabia. I could underline something on every page. I feel like, in many cases, she read my mind. I wish I could write like that.

Ok, I am off to work. Hello, Friday! So glad for a weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff