another dream book

From time to time, I dream a book title like: The Party What Started Out as Jumpin' Around. They are never fully developed concepts and so far, no books have been written based on a dreamed title. Last night I had another book title dream and I had to get up in the middle of the night to email it to myself.

It's a memoir. I just finished Roger Ebert's memoir so I suppose memoir is on my mind. I am also well-known for my love of cooking and my affection for flamboyant costume jewelry. The title of my book was this, written exactly like this:

NIB
BLING

Nibbling. Get it? Hahahaha!


A message to Betty and Tom. We miss you. Your house seems empty when we drive by even though we know your pets are there and someone is taking care of them. Your bar stool at Patrick's has cob webs on it, Tom. Your end of town is just a little bit darker than it used to be. Come home soon.

Comments

jill said…
I wondered why it's been so quiet in our neighborhood lately...

As for Nib Bling, it's a great title and I think you should get right on expanding it into the novel it should be. I've been waiting for The Party What Started as Jumpin' Around, too. If a novel seems too daunting, both would make good novellas or short stories.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff