Gus and the movie

This is the report card Gus got for playing at the Paw yesterday. (Interesting that there are not descriptors that could have been used for our previous dogs: cantankerous and snappish.) Gus loves going to the Paw. This report card is similar to the one Elliot brings home from his daycare.

Regis and I had a nice afternoon although we went to see the movie The Hunger Games. It was way too stimulating for me. I was on high alert for much of the movie and figure I paid 11 dollars for a bag of popcorn because I spent most of the movie with my eyes closed. If you're a fan of the book, you might like it. The people looked like the Whos down in Whoville so it was hard to comprehend the level of violence they were enjoying.

 Mayor of Whoville- Mayor of District 12
See what I mean?

I went to the Pulse this morning at 5 a.m. to open it for Rachel, who is out of town on some errand or other. I was supposed to be relieved at 6:15 but the dude didn't show up and by 7:15 I was freezing and tired and starving. I'm home now, finally, and eating oatmeal while I draw my hot bath!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff