getting nerved up

It's almost May 1st which means I can officially start to obsess about the details of the birthday party. Regis said he would email the band to find out about any food-related issues on May 1st. He flat-out refused to do it before that date.

My skirt came in the mail the other day. I'm going to press it later this afternoon and try it on with different shoes and tops to see what kind of look I want. Regis thinks this is a little crazy. When I ask him what he's going to wear he looks at me like I asked the name of his space ship. Apparently men are not concerned about what to wear.

I spent some time shopping on 6pm this morning, put about 8 pairs of shoes in my shopping cart for review later. Half of them are already gone. All wrong. Ah, it's tough being a compulsive worrier about stupid details.

Back to the projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff