loss of gumption

I found this picture in a text message this morning. Not sure when it was taken but I thought it was too good to pass up. I get so many pictures that I get mixed up about what's where!




I don't buy anything fat-free or low-fat anymore. Better to be concerned about chemicals than a little fat. That stuff tastes like crap anyway so why bother. A friend of mine at work told me she found an alfredo sauce with no fat and no calories. I asked her what the hell it was but I knew...a chemical shit storm.

I'm trying to get my butt to work this morning. We'll see how that goes. I have not been too motivated to do anything this week. Cook...nope. Exercise...nope. Clean...nope. Read and sleep. That's about it. The weather guys say it will cool off some tonight. I hope they're right. This entropy is killing me. Hahaha!

Comments

Jill said…
I think fat-free cheese is made of plastic. What else could it be?
mom said…
you cuss a lot for a sweet girl. Watch your mouth from your Mom.
mom said…
you cuss a lot for a sweet girl. Watch your mouth from your Mom.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff