Oh, yeah, another hot day


I have been mostly inert today.

I woke up early but did not exercise. I intended to work this morning (from home) but that didn't happen either.

I spent two hours at the clinic doing my annual physical. Everything looks good and I'm scheduled for a bunch of tests. Ack.

I like my doctor (nurse practitioner) a lot but some of those people in medical facilities are cranky.

I worked this afternoon which was fine. I made a trip to the farmer's market for more homemade jam, hot peppers, and smoked Italian sausage. I love the farmer's market.

I finished the last Will Thomas book. They are very entertaining which is what I seek lately. My brain is not coping well with the high literary arts. Not like it ever did.

This time of day, I lose interest in making dinner. A sorry state of affairs since this is when some people like to eat it. Too bad.

Our neighbors are moving. Very sad day. We will miss them. I should have made a casserole but mostly I just avoided it.

Regis is taking a nap. Lucky guy. I wish I could sleep during the day. Can't.

Ah, well. Off to the patio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff