warming up and getting control

I'm sitting in front of my computer, thinking about River Rock's blog. I have to get the wheels going here to I'll hammer out the contents of my brain on this blog first.

Thinking about writing. I rarely write with a pen anymore. At least not more than signing my name or writing on a card. I am fairly fast at writing on a full keyboard, but NOT on a phone. Not text messages. Regis said I give myself away as a person of the older generation (like this would be a surprise) when I text with one finger. Really? I cannot manage to write anything intelligible with my thumbs.

When I was in high school, my grandma really encouraged me to take typing so I would have something to fall back on. Boy, that's a different time, eh? I wonder if they even teach keyboarding, or whatever the hell you call it, these days.

I am going to watch my online cussing because I read some research that said a lot of online cussing is a sign of sociopathy. It's not the only sign, obviously, but it's one. Hahaha! Not like using the F word is going to cause it.


If you look up sashay in the dictionary, this is the picture.


Two guys taking a nap at the Rock Bend music festival.


This is the photo I was looking for but I got distracted by the other two. I'm not sure I agree completely with this sentiment although I try not to cuss around small children or people who it offensive. I don't cuss loudly in public places but I do find a well-placed F bomb to be healthy for my mind.

I started reading State of Wonder by Ann Patchett this morning. I can feel it calling me....

Back to work. Oh, yeah. The control part of the subject line refers to all the appointments we have in October. What the hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff