Teresa has been in surgery for about 90 minutes now. The surgical nurse just called out to the waiting room to tell me that one of the 4 sentinel nodes that they removed came back from pathology as being positive. So there is more work to do and she will be at least another hour. Keep her in you thoughts.
Sent From My iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment