snow angels galore


Dakota sends her Auntie Teresa a snow angel!


Here is the evidence. Every kid should know how to make snow angels!


Brooklyn send her Auntie Teresa a snow angel!


Rachel sends her Auntie Teresa a snow angel!

Thanks, lovely young ladies, for all the snow angels. I love them. I'm afraid I might have been sent one here or there that I misplaced. Instagram or text message are the hardest for me. I see it and then forget to do anything about it.

This morning when Regis came to the Pulse, I told him I had done 15 minutes on the wind mill. I meant tread mill. My brain, my brain. Sometimes the chemo makes it chug to a halt.

It's been one of those days when you want to go back to bed and pull the covers over your head until the sun comes out and it warms up. We've had rain, freezing rain, snow and lots of gray skies. Ugh.

I think I have cabin fever. I should suppress it for today because it will be a busy week.

Comments

grandma Saum said…
Love your snow angels.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff