winter afternoon


I'm not going to give my daily agenda here and I can sense some of you may be breathing a sigh of relief.

It's been a good day. I don't know where to give credit...maybe my potassium level...but I got some exercise, had breakfast with a friend at Guenther's, took a nap, did some reading and now I'm having a glass of wine and watching the winter sun go down. Cannot complain about any of that.

Regis took Gus to the dog park. He was going to have a cold beer first but Gus started what we call "singing" so they went to the dog park first. Sometimes Gus sounds like those movies of dinosaurs where the brontosaurus is baying in the distance. This is not our dog but it sounds a lot like him, and it looks like him. Apparently, singing comes naturally to doodles.



Don't watch until the end. A few seconds will give you the idea. Hahaha! Go, doodles!

Hey, Karen. Regis and I both have Yaktrax....we just never have them on when we fall down. Funny about that.

Comments

Jill said…
Now wait a minute, Teresa... if you have Yaktrax on when you fall down, they're not doing their job.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff