oh, happy monday




  1. The weather this weekend presented the usual March suckage. Gray, cold, ice, rain, dreary. Ugh a million times.
  2. We had a great time bottling wine on Saturday but we were tired beyond words by the time we got home. We managed to eat some cold sandwiches with a nice glass of red wine and somehow stay awake until 8 o'clock.
  3. I am too lazy to write in paragraphs so I write lists.
  4. I read Erin Hart's new book and loved it.
  5. Elliot and Tiffany came to visit today. I haven't seen them since right after Christmas. Elliot  had strep throat then the flu, Tiffany had the flu then a sinus infection. It's been a rough winter. Elliot keeps wanting me to show him how to play games in the iPad and I have to tell him I can't do it. 
  6. I once lounged in a big recliner at Best Buy, playing with the controls of a huge video game. A guy came by to watch for a minute then said, "Dude. You have to turn it on." I don't know what was funnier, that he called me dude or that I was playing a video game test pattern.
  7. I think Elliot is going to be an actor. Every time the camera comes out, he gets emotive. 
  8. Much to our chagrin, the BBC series Sherlock has not produced anything for Season 3 yet. We loved the first two seasons and were anxious to see how the cliff hanger was resolved. What the hell.
  9. We watched SNL this weekend, which in our youth (early twenties) was a no-miss television program. We fast forward through most of it now because it's dumb. We like the old-timers like Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin, but I had to ask Regis if Justin Timberlake was a musician.
  10. I woke up at seven this morning, went to work out at eight, signed my taxes, and came home at nine thirty to take a nap. A very long and blissful nap. At 4 o'clock I have an appointment for a massage.
  11. I think it's going to be a great day!

Comments

tccomments2013 said…
dear teresa,

hugh and i laughed ourselves stupid about the guy saying "dude...". and yeah, it's soooo much easier to write in lists than in paragraphs...fer sure, dude.

love, xo

karen, TC

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff