my tattoos

I went to my radiation simulation yesterday. I had to lie down on a CT scanning bed and hold very still for a few minutes. The doctor made some marks on my skin with a marker and the nurse made four tiny tattoos so they can line me up the same every day. I'll start the treatments on May 6th.

They told me that a physicist figures out the angles so they can avoid shooting my lungs and heart with the ray guns. Hmmm.

Our over-industrious lawn warrior neighbor to the north has already been firing up his gas powered man machines. I have not so much as lifted a rake yet as I believe in having more than three days between snow shoveling and yard work.

This spring, I had seven days between snow boots and sandals. That's not much of a transition either.

Coffee on the patio with Richie this morning. Perfect.


Tonight's the night for grilling steaks. Yahoo! The maiden voyage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff