busy weekend

So much has gone by in the past few days that I have had no time to archive my observations and now I can't remember most of them. Parade. Party at Bob's. Joanne came for steaks on the grill. Fell asleep before the fireworks. Worked in the garden. Sat on the patio. Went out for dinner to celebrate Regis's birthday. Terrible night's sleep. That's about it in a nutshell.

Here's a slideshow of the photos:


So, moving on from there. Sleeping last night was a bitch until about 5 o'clock this morning. Then I slept deeply until 9:30. Maybe I am becoming nocturnal.

I've started the awful habit of playing games on my iPad which can be fun but is mostly irritating. I'm about at the point where I just want to delete them all. They are addicting and time-sucking and money grubbing although I refuse to pay for more lives or more trinkets or whatever it is they sell.

Regis is celebrating his 61st birthday this weekend. He didn't want to have a big party so we went out for dinner with Joanne last night and told the kids to stop by sometime today. That's what I told them. So now I'm not sure who or when or if they will come at meal time. Uh oh. Bad planning.

I'm going to figure out something to make with what I have...tons of strawberries, blueberries, corn, limes, and cilantro. I think it sounds grand.

Comments

tccomments2013 said…
dear Teresa,

here'a a message for regis:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REGIS!!! I hope this next whole year is full of happiness, fulfillment, good health and a good dose of excellent surprises. now let Teresa give you a big b'day hug from me.

love,

karen

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff