family weekend



Trying to figure out...

I put the slide show in last night, then tried to figure out where to start writing once I added the html. That's what the first line means.

We had a grand time. Beautiful weather, lots of laughing and stories, lots of connecting in new ways, fun to see the four kids play so well together, enjoyed the new people in the family (Carlos, April, Brookline, and Nathan). Good food, good cold beer, fun lawn games. Some tears at the end.

Trying to put myself back together today after the weekend of revelry. Going to exercise in a while, eating healthier today, and picking up the house. Who makes this mess while we're gone?

Comments

Jill said…
Looks like a great gathering of family, Teresa. Your mom looks happy and beautiful, as always.

I wondered for years how my house would get messed up when I was at work all day, so if you find out who the culprits are who caused the mess while you were away, let me know and I'll press charges, too.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff