breathing and sweeping spider webs


I have been busy sweeping the spider webs from my head. Funny how those damn things get in there and occupy their own dusty shelves. It takes some work to find them and banish them. It was a wonderful cosmic accident (or not an accident) that I found Mary to help. I have great faith in her.

I spent the morning reading old writing and compiling a binder because that's what I do when I want to organize my head. I have a weight loss surgery binder (used to have two but let go of one...), I have an exercise binder, and now I have this new head binder.

The Buddha quote and the St. Therese prayer are on the front. An oak leaf that I saved from last fall is on the back. Inside...lots of calendars, articles, writing, pictures, and my goals for healthy living.

Off to do the dishes. We had to get a new water heater because, of course, the warranty just expired...right before the damn thing sprung a leak.

Comments

grandma Saum said…
Is that the peter principal when the water heater's warranty expires the day before it springs a leak?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff