yes, that is gray formica

Yes, we have gray Formica, probably from the 60s on our kitchen counter tops but we don't care. Sigh. I have lost interest in home decorating. It's just not within my capability circle anymore.

After that admission (confession?) I can now brag about this lovely little appetizer I made on Sunday. Tiny tomatoes from the farmer's market, basil from the patio, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar with olive oil. So good and so pretty in the white dish.

I slept fitfully and not much last night, then slept hard from 4-7 with weird dreams about a chaotic work environment where people were taking baths and the stairs were like escalators but after you went up one step, the one behind you disappeared. The theme seemed to be that the people doing the construction were incompetent. Things were falling apart all over the place.

Regis has taken over our financial business. Thank God. My brain could just not wrangle with it anymore. I don't know why it was such a pain because most of it happened automatically, but it was a pain and I am glad to be rid of it.

My brain seems to banging around more than usual this morning so I will take my leave and go to the garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff