how woodrow sleeps

Woodrow has two speeds. Zero or 100 mph with vertical leaps and half gainers. He is sound asleep in all these pictures. I love that he sleeps half hanging out of the window of his cat condo with his paws on the porch. He has been a delight.




It's still dark at almost seven o'clock. I am going to in to use my light therapy box for a while. It's about 70 degrees now but the temperature is supposed to drop all day with a chance of showers. Ella and I would like to walk in the Oktoberfest parade. With braids. Ha!

I started my gratitude habit the first day of September and I am happy to say I did it every day. I wrote down three-five things each day for which I am grateful. It did make me more aware of moments in my life to be appreciated.

It's raining...good.

Comments

grandma Saum said…
I do not recall seeing so many pictures of Tiff and Pete; especially when they were sleeping.
Kittens are cute. Mom
Caroline said…
I wish I could sleep like Woodrow.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff