wednesday...full agenda

I'm going to substitute at the school where I taught for more than thirty years today. I have a full agenda to make up for the last two days of waddlesome slothfullness.

When Regis picks me up at 3, we'll race over for my eye appointment and he'll leave me there while he goes to another appointment. When I'm done, I'll go to a local establishment and order some take-out wings for our dinner since we won't be home until 5:30.

I guess that doesn't look like such a full agenda, once I write it down. That works for lots of things. Think you have a lot of gripes? Make a list. If it doesn't have "no food" and "no running water"...you got nothing to gripe about maybe.

If I had the gumption, I'd walk to work. Today...not much.

Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff