unhinged





We loaded up the family and went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was so cold and rainy and windy that it was a little hard to enjoy but the kids had fun. As you can see...no shortage of pumpkins.

I've been a little unhinged lately...just not feeling right in the head. I went to see Mary yesterday and she was not surprised based on what we talked about last week and what we are processing. I keep reading and searching and thinking I should be able to find the answer myself. Mary laughed and said why don't you try to take your own gall bladder out, Teresa? I guess that analogy makes sense.

I haven't been writing much and I can't seem to get much done. After my splurge of purging, I ran out of steam. It will come back, I know, but I am tried of moving the same pile of clothes around in our bedroom. Why don't I just put them away?

Regis went off to work today and I am alone with my thoughts. I am going to do things to treat myself well today. I did the plank challenge, I did my gratitude list. I am writing. I am going for a walk with my good friend, Deb. We like to visit, we like to walk, and she loves Gus so we all win.

I checked my blog stats this morning and damn if the post I wrote about the death of Bert, our Jack Russell Terrorist, in 2007 wasn't widely read this week. How strange. If you look down the right-hand side of my blog, there is a section called blasts from the past. Several are about Bert. He was a force to contend with.


Woodrow has been a delight and a devil this week. He tipped a vase of flowers onto the floor yesterday and he has begun to swipe pens. If you are missing a pen, it's a good bet that he nabbed it. He does make us laugh, though. He jumps on Gus and surprises him. Gus likes to play with him but they both have about a ten minute attention span...then they're done.

Off to enjoy the day. I thought I accepted a sub job but I didn't get a confirmation so I didn't have to go. Ah, well. What I'm doing is more fun anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff