gratitude


I am grateful for the beautiful day we had yesterday. I worked in the house in the morning, but by early afternoon, we were on the patio enjoying the warm sunshine.

Regis assembled the little bench for the wee ones' section of the garden. I have all the materials now, just have to get in there and do it.

We went to a couple of garden centers to buy plants. Our patio garden is mostly herbs and vegetables this year. As always, I have more soil than pots so I need to get a couple more pots. The coop has beautiful, locally grown plants.

Later, we cooked mahi mahi, bacon-wrapped scallops, and a steak on the grill. I made a salad with the first fresh greens from Living Land Farm here in St. Peter. Oh, so delicious.

The apple tree burst into bloom the last few days. The orioles and cardinals and grosbeaks are plentiful and so pretty among the white blossoms.

Life is so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff