sunny wednesday

The peppers on the grill were...

And because they were the first of the season, we had a special appreciation for them. There are a few left which are delicious in an omelet, or my personal favorite...cold.

We're going to Morgan Creek Vineyards today to bottle and label wine. It's a gorgeous setting, the work is fun, and the people are great. A guy could do worse than driving through the verdant countryside in May to a day as pleasant as this one will be.

Tomorrow I have a busy morning at the YMCA but the afternoon will be devoted to garden work. I shouldn't call that work either because I enjoy it. Pictures to come!

I have another pile of boxes for the thrift store tomorrow. Then on to the basement.

Have a grand day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff