Wednesday, May 21, 2014

sunny wednesday

The peppers on the grill were...

And because they were the first of the season, we had a special appreciation for them. There are a few left which are delicious in an omelet, or my personal favorite...cold.

We're going to Morgan Creek Vineyards today to bottle and label wine. It's a gorgeous setting, the work is fun, and the people are great. A guy could do worse than driving through the verdant countryside in May to a day as pleasant as this one will be.

Tomorrow I have a busy morning at the YMCA but the afternoon will be devoted to garden work. I shouldn't call that work either because I enjoy it. Pictures to come!

I have another pile of boxes for the thrift store tomorrow. Then on to the basement.

Have a grand day!

No comments:

to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself

I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...