pontoon party planning #1


 It occurred to me yesterday that planning the pontoon party on the 20th is going to take a mastermind. I'll be planning a party for 12 adults and 5 kids...all to take place in 20 square feet of space on a ship with no refrigeration and no running water. 

Ella told me yesterday that it was two weeks away, so this morning I started looking at Pinterest and making a list. I went to Shopko and found some things on clearance that I can use. Here are some other ideas.

I figure the adults will be happy cruising around the lake with a cold drink but the kids might need more entertainment.




Here are my preliminary lists of things to bring

We will bring:
1. Food (Build your own sandwiches, chips, vegetables, fruit, dessert)
2. Beverages (Mostly non-alcoholic but a few choice alcohol treats for the grown-ups. Not if you are driving.)
3. Supplies and condiments (Baskets, liners, napkins, paper towels...mustard, mayo, onions, pickles, tomato, lettuce, etc. Maybe some hot wasabi!)
4. Camera...I'll bring some funny hats and glasses for the photo booth!

The Boat Landing will have life jackets for all but if you have one for your child, might be best to bring it.

Tom...could you do a summer play list of music?

If you have a large cooler we can use, will you let me know? I'd like to get the coolers ready a few days ahead so I know what I need.

You should bring:
1. Hats
2. Sunscreen
3. Swimsuits and towels
4. Flotation devices that aren't too large. We'll be cruising up to a swimming beach at some point.
5. Bug repellant?

If you need directions, put it in the google for a map. Boat Landing in Madison Lake. More information to come.

Comments

Marie said…
no running water, no fridge and no "facilities!"

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff