very yearly Wednesday...forgot to publish

A friend of mine writes on a morning check in thread on one of my forums and I see we start our day at about the same time! It's 4 am here and I just had a piece of toast and fed the cat, but I think I will go back to bed for a few hours. My daughter (love her to pieces) is coming at 9 to cook with me all day so that will be a high energy event!

I meant to go to do something online at 9 pm last night but my stupid laptop updated and I got the boot with no password. Then really wanted to do something but fell fast asleep with a book in my hand and a bowl of popcorn in my lap. Both signs of weariness...

We're meeting good friends for dinner at a funky old Bridgeman's ice cream building that hasn't been updated in a long time but the food is killer. The chef is a Vietnamese fellow trained in France. My first experience with butternut squash soup was there. They make amazing fish so I am thinking about sea bass or crab cakes. This is Minnesota after all...the choices are not unlimited.

Friday, I have yoga and my newly formed and very random writing class. I have asked about ten people but I just want them to show up...or not. I am not keeping track of who comes when or what they do or don't do. We'll meet every Friday at a coffee shop...rain or shine. Show or don't show. No rules. Currently, I am thinking about the mercy rule in sports and how it could be applied to many situations in life.

Morgan Creek Grape Stomp

Teresa becomes part of a work of art.

Woodrow editing my writing.

Peter and baby.

Brown Bread was delicious!

Tiffany and Elliot at the party!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff