email blogging

Well, here we go. I was on the shuttle at 4:53 (7 minutes late) with an old gal and a guy wearing a lot of cologne for that hour of the morning.

I realized on the way, just how long it has been since we have been to the cities. We go as far as Suzette's anymore and I think it's been more than ten years since we flew. (At least I didn't say "rode on an airplane.)

I got here three hours early. Found a place to sit quietly and took my peanut butter sandwich out of it's brown paper sack. Then I took pictures of the planes.

It is obvious many people have a level of comfort with this process I do not possess. I made it through security without issue by watching other people. When I got to the other side, I found a place to sit and put on my shoes. A snappily dressed guy came to the next chair, set down his bags, and took off his pants. WTF. It isn't tropical in the airport, pal. I wish I had taken his picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff