sunday in pictures

It's been a quiet day here at the Fritsch ranch. I woke up early to make scones with dried cranberries and apricots. I am out of walnuts so nuts to that.

Regis took Gus for a walk and he played in the snow so much he came home with a snow beard.

I took a nap then got up to make oatmeal raisin cookies from my new favorite recipe. All these years, I thought I liked crisp oatmeal cookies. Turns out I don't. These are delicious. So far today, my diet has consisted of carbs, carbs, and carbs. Lovely.


We had what could be called a nuisance snow. Enough that you had to get the snow blower out to clean it up but not enough to cause any big problems. I wish it had been more. The bunny looks kind of pitiful this winter.


Picture of the cookies below. They have a tablespoon of vanilla and a tablespoon of molasses. The dough is refrigerated so they don't flatten out too much. And that's Woody. Regis was eating pretzels at his computer and Woody is begging for one. He loves boxes, too.



I made a beautiful chicken pot pie for dinner and I took a picture of it. I might be too lazy to go get the camera. 

Couldn't resist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff