this week i talk to...

This week at work, I talked to:
Kathy, who I worked with at MSH from 1979-1981.
Myrna, who I met in 1980 when she worked for Nicollet County.
Sarah, who was in how-to-have-a-baby class with me in 1987.
Tamara and Jen, who came down to have drinks on the patio in the sunshine.
Joel, a lonely man whose wife passed away.
Edna, who I worked with for many years.
Tim, who celebrated his 60th birthday last week.
Jim, who helped clean up my yard after the tornado.
Gail, who knows Nancy in Omaha who knows my friend, Linda, in Brookings.
Sabrina, with beautiful red hair.
Barb and Bill, old teaching friends who share my joy in retirement.
Lola, who knew my Aunt Vi many years ago.
Jane in Iowa...many stories, many laughs, many tears. Friends since 1975.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff