Addendum to Thanksgiving Menu

Holy crap. I forgot to mention the plain bread stuffing...and the onion tartlets, although I think I did mention those in the text of my post. I lost the chocolate pumpkin truffle recipe, too, so those were not a sure thing for a while. I found the recipe online. Regis laughed because on the recipe, I had a WELLNESS MATTERS sticky note with the liquor list. Not like it was a long list. Kahlua for the truffles, orange liquer for the cranberry relish, and white wine for something else. Do you brine a turkey in white wine?
Tiffany and I went to the Mankato Symphony meets City Mouse this afternoon. City Mouse played three songs. The rest was fine, too, but it got a little long. It started at 3 and we made a run for it at 5:30. We were hungry and tired of sitting.
Regis read this from the paper today: Middle-aged fat mice realize many health benefits from drinking red wine. What the hell. I think I'm offended. Like the time I got the senior discount at the theater from some babe who was about 15. I said I would have been offended if I hadn't just saved 2 bucks.
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff