Ahh-chooo!

I can feel a cold coming. I've been around enough people with diseases lately, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Maybe I'll try to activate my endorphins today and fend it off.

This has been a working weekend not a relaxing weekend. Yesterday, Regis and I went to the grocery store at 7 and bought baking supplies. It wasn't crowded at that hour...no giant zamboni floor waxers...just sock boys everywhere you turned. They were all very helpful and friendly. (Regis packed our groceries into our canvas bags. We love them. So much nicer than having a stock pile of plastic under the sink.) I came home to clean the house, make barley mushroom soup and hot beef sandwiches, and mix up a batch of Swedish butter cookies. At 5:00, we took Bob and Ella to the Christmas cantata at Emily's church. Today will be busy, too.

I went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and got distracted by the paper, then a piece of lefse, then a nap. It's two hours later than when I started this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff