Look out my head might explode

My interview is today. This is the last job I will apply for until I am retired and decide a job at McDonald's will get me out of the house.

In the last two months, I've read a bazillion pages of stuff on IEP, LRE, AYP, ER, ATSR, IQ, and DVD. Of course, not much of it has stuck enough so that I could speak articulately about it if I had to. I wrote questions and answers and ended up with ten pages that I knew I would never be able to decipher in time to look like I knew what I was talking about.

So now I'm down to three, highly distilled pages of talking points. No matter what they ask, those are my answers. We'll see how that goes. I'm of the opinion today, that if they don't like what I say, or if they ask obscure questions about statute numbers in federal law that I can't answer, it probably isn't the job for me.

Why do I put myself through this?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope your solid prep paid off!
Jill : o )
Anonymous said…
I don't say this because I am your Mama, but I think you have the job sewed up....

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff