The language of ships

I have my second interview Monday morning at 8:00. Here's how you'll know:





A tall ship in full sail means it went well and things are looking good.














A small sailboat heading into the sunset means there was an unexpected turn of events: a reposting of the position,a third grilling by another group, or some other nonsense that I won't do.










Not much explanation needed for the sinking of a rusty old barge.








I'm not sure how long this will take. At least until Tuesday I would guess. Much past that and I''ll have to post a ship under construction...

Comments

Jill said…
And if we see this one?
http://www.segginger.net/Star_Trek/Starship_Enterprise/Tosent.gif
Jill said…
Oh crap, it didn't all fit. I'll try again.

http://www.segginger.net/Star_Trek/
Starship_Enterprise/Tosent.gif

You'll have to copy and paste, but I think the URL gives it away anyway.
Anonymous said…
You go , girl !!! I see a huge ship in your future. Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff