Scream

I'm finally at my desk to prepare for the next round of interviews with three big binders, notes, my computer jump drives and no motivation.

This is torture. It's beautiful outside, the window is open, birds are singing and I care a fig's worth about this today. Look at Homer. That's how I feel.

I don't know how I fiddled away the morning. I guess I made pancakes, read the paper, paid bills, cleaned off my desk, took a bath...anything to procrastinate.

My stomach feels like I've been on the Tilt-A-Whirl again. That's familiar, eh? Maybe I'm getting up in the middle of the night and going to the carnival except that you couldn't find one around here for hundreds of miles. There used to be one up by the old Menards on 169 but I never saw anybody there. It was creepy. Like the carnival in the movie Big.

Ok...here I go. After I do a couple more things. Maybe I should just wait until tomorrow.

Comments

Jill said…
Are you drinking yet?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff