mom's day & spring


Ah, spring arrives in Minnesota.
Finally.
A daffodil has been blooming in my garden
for a week because it's so cool and wet.
A nice side effect of the horrible weather.




A grumpy face in the garden.









One red tulip.







My favorite flower pot that looks like GW.









Lilies pop through the ground
and you can almost see them grow.







My first baby on her second day with me.
Tiffany is 23 now.









Peter and Tiffany. It was hard to take a picture of them
apart.






Bob and Emily.
Our grown-up kids.










Regis and Amber.
Laughing.









And my little Ella.
Reasons for Mother's Day.

Comments

Jill said…
Poetic and lovely reasons to celebrate Mom's Day.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff