sleep

I snatched this cute picture of Ella from Bob's site. She was here to visit last night and to make sure her Popop was feeling better.

I've been doing the big sleep this weekend: going to bed early, sleeping late (6:00), taking naps, and being generally slothful the rest of the time. I spent a few hours cleaning and organizing yesterday morning and I was needful of a nap when that was over, let me tell you. I sleep more than Regis does.

He feels pretty good but not as good as the first couple days. He's been taking it easy but has some discomfort in the area where they did all the cutting. I guess that's to be expected.

My garden has seen a lot of bird activity this morning: orioles. cardinals, finches, chickadees, doves. I don't know if they know something we don't know, but they're all at the trough. They seem to like the seeds on flowers, or maybe it's bugs. I also suspect they like the ride they get when they land on one of the tall stems and it bends to the ground. It's like a bird carnival.

It's early so you may hear more from me later in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff